Teach English in Japan
START DATE: January 2014
SALARY: 250,000yen per month and up
This position is NOT for those who are shy or those with major homesickness or communication issues nor the self-serving. FRIENDS ENGLISH SCHOOL is however the place for the selfless, dedicated professional with strong leadership, organization, communication and teamwork skills. It is a place for a teacher who is truly kind, loyal and single-minded about leaving the school and students in a better place than when he/she first arrived. As life in the countryside can be more challenging in some ways than that in the city, Morioka is a place only for those who are independent and who genuinely seek a more peaceful, greener and quieter lifestyle. It is where you will experience a more ¡§real¡¨ Japan.
– The successful applicant will be joining a dedicated teaching staff that anyone would be proud and honored to work with!
* *THE PERKS
1.- Competitive salary from 250,000yen per month and up (depending on experience and Japanese ability)
2. – About 4 weeks of fixed, paid vacation per year
3. – Fully furnished accommodation (single occupancy) with all the rental set- up fees paid by the school
4. – Visa sponsorship
5.- Caring bosses, good school family
6. – Greenery and a homey, historical town
* *THE POSITION
1.- Commences January 2014
2. – In-class teaching hours: 24~32 / week
3. – Teaching children to adults. Never a dull moment!
4. – Freedom to create own supplement materials to complement textbooks and curricula used in class, if teacher so wishes
5. – Some administrative and PR work
1.- University degree (Education degrees preferred)
2. – Native English speakers ONLY
3. – Teaching experience and some Japanese language ability are musts
4. – Happy, energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a great sense of humor – We like to laugh!
5. – Fantastic people skills: Ready smiles, approachable, good at problem- solving, maturity, responsible and have great communication skills
6.- Must be able to teach and relate very well to children but also enjoy the challenge ofteaching adults.
7.- Strong work ethics: Honest, Conscientious, Resilient, Nurturing with an abundance of Initiative and Creative Energy. A Self-starter and Leader who likes to keep busy! Passionate about making a positive impact in & out of the classroom and imparting Wholesome, Solid values to students. Must also be Meticulous in management and organization.
8. -Must be understanding and enjoy working independently in a multi-cultural environment
9. -Preference for living in a smaller city and being closer to nature and all the wonderful things it offers.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your (1) cover letter, include your teaching philosophy, style and personal background including interests (2) updated resume (3) university degree and transcripts (4) photo (taken in the last 6 months)
*Send in installments if undeliverable as a single email.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Teach English in Japan