Teach English in Russia
START DATE: January/February, 2014
SALARY: Competitive salary of $2000 – $2400
We are now looking for Native English teachers to join us in Moscow for January/February 2014.
This position involves a lot of work with young children in preschools, kindergartens, primary schools, as well as one on one lessons with children of all ages! Therefore, you should really enjoy teaching kids and have some related experience.
The contract runs from January/February, 2014 (various start dates possible) to June 2014, with possible summer work (June and July) as well as contract extension for the 2014-15 school year. Teachers usually work 20 – 30 teaching hours per week (maximum 30 but usually around 25 hours/week)
The ideal candidate must:
– Be a native speakers from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland.
– Have at least 1 year of English teaching experience
– Be a fun, motivated, and energetic person to work with kids
– Have a minimum of an undergraduate/ bachelors degree in any subject
Successful candidates will recieve:
– Competitive salary of $2000 – $2400
– Full Russian visa handling and support paid for by the company
– Company subsidized housing (with 2 other teachers)
– We will meet you in the airport, help you get settled in the apartment, show you around Moscow, how to use the metro, etc.
– Access to teaching materials prepared by other teachers as well as training and guidance by one of our managers or other native teacher
– Free internet, printer, materials you may need for lessons
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow
Please apply with your resume and be ready for a Skype interview to tell us more about yourself and for us to answer any questions you may have about teaching and living in Moscow, Russia.
Email – email@example.com