Teach English in Turkey
START DATE: immediate starts
SALARY: Monthly net payment 2000TL
Teachers at our school work a 36 hour a week contract. The working week is spread over six days, with the weekend being our busiest time. Most of our classes are made up of small groups.
Teachers live on-site in our centre and are provided with all meals.
Contracts are offered for 12 months, with all work and residence permit costs met by teachers.
Benefits of Employment
• Accomomadation, and meals are all provided.
• Reimbursement of airfare (up to £175).
• Monthly net payment 2000TL.
• A full time contract of 12 months.
• Native English speaker.
• A Bachelor’s degree.
• An internatioanlly recognized teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA…etc.
• A minimum of 2 years of prior teaching General English, Business English, IELTS and TOEFL experience.
• Have cultural sensivity.
• A current resume
• Scanned copies of Degrees
• Scanned copies of teaching certificates
• Scanned photograph
• Scanned copy of passport (details page)
• We can arrange an interview on
the basis of your CV but will require your supporting documents before any job
offer can be made.