Teach English in Turkey
University of Turkish Aeronautical Association is a reputable and prestigious institution which provides a comprehensive preparatory year program in addition to offering departmental courses on Aviation English, English for Cabin Crew and (ICAO) Language Proficiency Level 4.
* Monthly net salary (negotiable) depending on qualifications and years of experience
* 1-year contract
* Airfare (one way at the beginning and one way at the end of contract unless you renew)
* Four weeks’ paid annual leave + Christmas holiday + national Turkish holidays
* Turkish National Social Security coverage
Contracts are for 20 contact hours – per week, 1 contact hour is 50 mins. You would be required to participate in the normal routine of a school and to attend regularly scheduled meeting once a week. Accommodation is not provided.
Other details: We welcome applications from couples and groups of friends preferably the ones who are currently living in Turkey.
• Native English speaker
• A current resume with dates, locations and names
. Scanned copies of Degrees and relevant certificates
. Scanned passport-sized photograph
. Scanned copy of passport (details page)
. 2 references (or details of referees)
. University transcript or final grade report showing your degree conferred.
. Please check that you are eligible to apply for these positions and that you are able to supply all of the documents required. We can arrange an interview on the basis of your CV but will require your supporting documents before any job offer can be made.
. A degree and an EFL teaching qualification
•Strong interest in professional development and maintaining the high standards of a distinguished institution
• Minimum 3-year experience (preferably)
Please feel free to contact us at with any questions or to request more information. Send your CV with the relevant documents to Semih Þahinel email@example.com