Teach English in Indonesia
CITY: Jakarta, Bekasi
English First East Jakarta & Bekasi is a locally owned franchise group supported by a worldwide network of affiliated branches and offices. We are a successful group consisting of three training centers in the greater east Jakarta and Bekasi area: EF English First Kalimalang, EF English First Bekasi and EF English First Cikarang.
We are seeking qualified native speakers to join our staff on a one- year renewable contract.
We offer an excellent employment package, including:
– Competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and holidays
– Full airfare reimbursement
– Full working visa
– Furnished housing shared with other teachers
– Approximately 38 paid vacation days per year. These include 14 days of personal vacation, 14 each year when our schools are closed, and additional public holidays as declared by the government (approximately 10 days per year).
– Medical insurance
– A dynamic, supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development
The successful candidate would posses a recognized teaching certificate or equivalent experience; a degree, preferably in Education, Linguistics, or English; integrity, a good work ethic, a flexibility of character which permits adaptation to life and work in a developing country; an enthusiastic desire to teach students of all ages, especially Young Learners; a positive attitude and sense of humor.
We regret that due to strict Indonesian governmental regulations we can only consider applicants who are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
To apply, please send your CV/resume by e-mail to:
EF English First East Jakarta & Bekasi
Jl. Raya Kalimalang 12B
13440 Jakarta, Indonesia