Teach English in Russia
START DATE: February 2014
SALARY: Starts at $1200 net
British Centre was founded in 2006. Our language schools are located in Moscow region (Nognisk, Elektrostal and Reutov) with future plans to expand.
A completion of the contract bonus or a higher net salary each month
– multiple-entry work visa including all fees paid for by the school
– a good quality, single or shared fully furnished apartment depending on the schools location.
– Airfare reimbursement 50% after 3 months 50% at the end of the contract
– meeting at the airport on teacher’s arrival
– paid holidays
– health care
– 50% discount for Russian classes,
– 24 hour assistance
Working in Moscow region gives you the ability to save money, while still being close to Moscow.
You can make more, and save more in Moscow region, than in Moscow. Not only is Moscow region much cheaper, but we provide a higher base salary than most language schools in Moscow that provide housing.
Responsibilities are as follows:
Teaching 25-30 academic hours a week
Planning and providing lessons to both groups and individuals
Giving and checking homework
Evaluating student progress
Candidates must be native speakers from The US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
– Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher
– At least 1 year of teaching experience
– Salary: Starts at 36,000 ($1200) net, and goes up based on experience
– Length: 9-12 months
Please submit your CV, scanned copies of your degree and teaching certificate and your current photo to:
Natalia Nikolina, Recruitment Manager