Teach English in Japan
START DATE: February / March, 2014
SALARY: 250,000 yen per month
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. Maximum 25 classes of lessons per week (Each class lasts 45-60 minutes)
4. Five days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Either Saturday/Sunday or Sunday/Monday)
6. Location: Nagoya, Aichi prefecture
1. Visa sponsorship
2. Approximately six weeks holidays
3. Free Japanese Lessons
4. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 – 170,000 yen
5. Semi -furnished private apartment: 60,000 yen per month plus utilities.
1. Cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A reference/recommendation if possible (preferably from an employer)
(A) Necessary Requirements
1. Native speaker of English
2. Bachelor’s degree
(B) Preferred Requirements
1. Is positive, flexible, hardworking, self-motivated and disciplined.
2. Has experience leading groups of school aged children.
3. Enjoys teaching a wide range of students from preschool to adults.
4. Is able to plan enjoyable, quality lessons for a variety of class types.
5. Has a basic understanding of written and spoken Japanese.
6. Has experience living overseas for 6 months or more.
7. Has a Driver’s License
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package, so please make sure you have all the documents and a photo before you send them to us at email@example.com
Director: Kosei Sugiura
Head Teacher: Ms. Natalie Hughes
ABC Plus English School
4-1211, Kurosawadai, Midori-ku,
Nagoya, Aichi 458-0003 JAPAN
English Website: http://www.abcplus.info/
Japanese Website: http://www.abcplus.jp/