Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: August, 2013
SALARY: Basic Salary: 2700USD-5000USD(monthly)Tax Free
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC) at Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit a qualified and trained Female English language teacher to teach at all levels.
• Work Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• Joining Date: 08/2013.
• Basic Salary: 2700USD-5000USD(monthly)Tax Free,(dependent on qualifications, and experience).
• 30 days fully- paid vacation.
• Free Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance (3 months of basic salary yearly).
• Free Round flight tickets from country of origin.
• Free Medical Insurance covered.
• Free transportation or allowance (10% of basic salary per month).
• Must be female & citizen of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa or Australia.
• Must speak & Write English to mother tongue standard.
• Must Hold one of the two following options:
1. A Bachelor, Master or PHD degree in teaching English or applied linguistics.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate.
• Minimum 2 years ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region would be preferred.
• The candidate must be Excellent in communication skills.
• The candidate must have good working knowledge of IT.
To apply, please send an email to
and make sure to attach the follow requirements:
1. Updated C.V.
2. Recent taken photos of you.
3. Scan copies of your passport pages(which includes your information and photo).
4. Scan copies of your educational documents and degrees.
5. Skype ID.