2.0-2.8 million won
We would like to offer you this job in this public school district in the Gyeongsangnamdo province, South Korea (please scroll down).
Public School Positions in Changwon, Miryang, Goeje and more starting March- September?.
All of the positions have the following conditions.
1. School address? Gyeongsangnamdo Province ( Outside Busan)
2. Available? / March – September
3. Numbers of foreign teachers at school? 1
4. Student age? elementary, middle, high school (you will indicate which you are applying for and then school board will call you for an interview)
5. Class size? about 35(generally)
6. Teaching hours (class schedules please)? 8:40am to 5:00pm (M to F)
7. Overtime? 20,000won per class (between 8:40am to 5:00pm)
8. Saturday class? no
9. Description of accommodation? studio apartment
10. Distance between accommodation and the school? 10~20min from school on foot / or 30 min. bus ride if a decent one is not found nearby.
11. Salary range? 2.0million won to 2.8 million won.
you will receive rural area bonus 100,000won per month
12. Health insurance coverage? yes-50%
13. National pension coverage? yes-50%
14. Round trip air ticket? 2.6 million won will be paid for airfare coverage in a name of Entrance / Exit allowance + 300,000 won as a settlement allowance.
15. Vacation? 18 working days (summer-2weeks & winter-2weeks )
16. Other info? Contract renewal bonus and the details are found in the contract.
AREA STARTING DATE
Changwon Elementary 2012.3.1 / 2012.4.1 / 2012.5.
Changwon Middle school 2012.4.1
Changwon High school 2012.4.1
Changwon High school 2012.6.1
Sacheon High school 2012.7.1
Miryang Elementary 2012.5.1
Miryang Elementary 2012.7.1
Geoje Elementary 2012.5.1
Geoje Middle school 2012.4.1
Haman Elementary 2012.5.1 / 2012.6.1
Namhae Elementary 2012.5.1 / 2012.4.1
Hadong Elementary 2012.4.1 / 2012.6.1
Hadong Middle school 2012.3.1
Geochang Middle school 2012.4.1 / 2012.6.1
**GMSC is a premier recruiting agency for English programs all over South Korea and other countries with recruiting offices in North America and head offices in Busan and Seoul. GMSC has been around for over 11 years which is considered really remarkable and has played an integral part in the growth of the English industry in Korea. We are proud to be able to place teachers with only the most reputable private academies and public schools.**
If you are interested please submit your resume, photo, passport and diploma copy.
Thank you and we look forward to your response.