Teach English in Myanmar
SALARY: $1,800/month during the 10-week probationary period; $2,000/month for the remainder of the contract.
* Free housing at the school with basic furnishings, free laundry service, and free weekly cleaning.
* Reimbursement for visas and expenses related to renewing visas.
* Chance to make a difference in the lives of those around you.
1. Native English speaker
2. BA or BS degree
3. Minimum of two consecutive years’ worth of full-time teaching experience
4. Able to begin immediately and must already be in Asia
5. Willing and able to follow school policies to the letter
6. Must be single and without dependents
7. Essential characteristics: positive attitude, hard-working, emotional maturity, ability to get along well with others, friendly, creative, capable, and caring.
Email your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to Dr. Gary Robson (principal) at Myanmarpcv@gmail.com