Teach English in Canada
CITY: Thunder Bay, ON
START DATE: Fall 2013
Term: Fall 2013
• Teaching English as a second/additional Language.
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
• Preparing, invigilating, grading and providing feedback for assessment material.
• Producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
• Participating in marketing events for the school.
• Freelance teaching on a one-on-one basis.
• Basic administration such as keeping students’ registrations and attendance records for starters and leavers, participation in staff meetings, orientation and graduation activities.
Additional opportunities may include:
• Developing new programs and special courses.
• Curriculum development and revision.
• Marketing, student success, tutoring or short courses.
Rate of Pay: To be discussed.
Start Date: September 3, 2013
All positions are conditional upon sufficient enrolments and subject to budgetary approval.
Masters in TESL(TESOL) or Linguistics Preferred.
All instructors must meet Language Canada certification requirements:
Please submit a cover letter outlining qualifications, a curriculum vitae, names of referees, evidence of teaching performance and any other relevant information to: email@example.com