Teach English in Japan
CITY: Ibaraki Prefecture
START DATE: June/July, 2013
SALARY: Monthly salary of 280,000 yen
Terms and Condition:
1. Native English speaker to teach kids, age 3 to 12 in JAPAN.
2. Monthly salary is 280,000 yen for the first year contract.
3. Contract term is for one or two years
4. Teachers will have classes with kids age 3 to 5 in 30 minutes classes
through interactive activities, songs ,etc. in the mornings.
5. After school hours, students will come to class ( 40 to 50 minutes class)
with textbooks and workbooks. Kids age 5 and above will have to take
English tests in February.
6. Teaching hours is NOT more than 26 classroom hours per week.
Less working hours in March, April and August.
7. 3,000 yen per hour for overtime if available.
8. Teacher must have a valid driver’s license from own country and apply
for an international driver’s license before arrival in Japan.
9. Fully furnished apartment and key money already paid by company.
10. Each teacher has to pay 50,000 yen for rent every month. Subsidy from
E.A.C. for any amount over 50,000 yen
11. A company car and gas expense fully provided as teachers are required to
drive to schools for classes.
12. National holidays(13 days a year), Saturdays & Sundays off.
13. Extra paid holidays with 5 days in late March, 5 days in mid August
and Dec. 21 to Jan. 5 for Christmas and New Year.
* Applicants MUST enjoy working with kids everyday, age 3 to 12.
* College diploma, university degree , TESOL,ESL or EFL certificate.
If interested, email resume & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org