Teach English in Russia
Due to our continued success, International Educational Centre, 2kms from Moscow, is recruiting one more teacher for the upcoming academic year.
Teachers can be part of a thriving school, an integral part of the local community.
Our friendly management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
• $1200-1500 per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications
• Bonus of 1 month’s salary on completion of the contract
• A comfortable flat (with Internet) within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom
• 9 or 12 month contract
• 28 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 days off per week
• 7.5 academic hours per month for training, seminars etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays as per the contract
• Flights, multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school as per the contract
• Free airport transfers
• Free weekly Russian lessons
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.ru
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
• Details of 2 independent referees
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels, from VYLs to adults
• be able to arrive in Russia in September
• we are especially interested in hearing from teachers who can also teach GERMAN
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: email@example.com