Teach English in Indonesia
START DATE: December 2013
SALARY: The successful applicant will receive between 16 – 22 million Indonesian Rupiah per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications.
A leading International Standard K-12 School in Bogor, West Java, is currently seeking a Native Speaker Teacher to assist in the growth and expansion of our programs. Expected start date is December 2013 or January 2014 although we might consider an earlier start depending on availability.
Duties Will Include;
– Teaching English at the high school level (between 18-22 hours per week)
– Responsibility for holding training and professional development
– Leadership of in-school projects as required
– Leadership of one extracurricular subject or school club if requested
Salary and Benefits
The successful applicant will receive between 16 – 22 million Indonesian Rupiah per month after tax, depending on experience and qualifications.
Subsidized education may be made available to children
Health insurance is provided.
Visas and all costs associated with them are covered by the school.
The successful candidate will be/have;
– A citizen of one of the permitted countries for English teachers; UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc…
– Significant English Language teaching experience, preferably some of which is in Indonesia.
– An English Teaching/General Teaching qualification.
– A bachelor’s or master’s degree.
– A proven ability to work effectively as part of a school team and a genuine passion for teaching and learning
– Experience of teaching in a Junior or Senior High School in an international or national plus school environment
Applicants with additional experience of teaching subjects other than English (History, Geography, English Literature) at high school level and applicants with experience of the IGCSE, A-Level, or ACT/GAC programs will be given preference. Experience of teaching IELTS, TOEFL, and ACT or SAT will also be advantageous.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.