Teach English in Russia
START DATE: September 2013
Windsor English Language School
We are looking for native English teachers for our Postgraduate Business program + EFL to start in September 2013.
This is one year university level course designed for those students who want to gain an International Diploma in Management and Leadership and develop key skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
It consists of 9 modules:
• Personal Development as a Manager and Leader
• Information Based Decision Making
• Performance Management
• Resource Management
• Meeting Stakeholder and Quality Needs
• Conducting a Management Project
• Marketing Planning
• Project Development and Control
• Managing Recruitment and Selection
Each module takes a month to complete. Overall this position involves 12 academic hours of weekly teaching – 3 days per week. The course runs over 9 months. The classes will be held between 7.30pm and 9.30pm on weekdays and between 10am and 2pm on Saturdays.
A selected teacher can either take one module or several.
More details of this programme can be found here: http://u.to/vKDhAw
Apart from this program teacher will also be required to teach General and Business English to our regular students.
– Stable hours and competitive salary.
– Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. An accommodation allowance is an option and can be discussed.
– Full visa support during the contract.
– Medical insurance.
– Metro travel card (which covers trips within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
– Reasonable flight allowance.
– Airport transfer upon arrival.
– Paid induction period.
– Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career, but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
– Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
– Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
– Candidates must be natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
– Hold a degree in Education or DELTA.
– From 1 year management experience.
– Degree in Management (preferred).
More vacancies and information about our school you can find on our web-site: www.windsor.ru/eng/tefl.
If you are interested in applying please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!