Teach English in Russia
– 9 or 12 month contract with full academic support.
– A competitive monthly salary for reasonable number of hours.
– Good quality accommodation very close to the school. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills. An accommodation allowance is an option and can be discussed.
– Full visa support during the contract.
– A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
– Travel card.
– Reasonable flight allowance.
– Airport transfer upon arrival.
– Paid induction period.
– Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
– Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
– Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
Let us tell you more about the city of Vladimir. Vladimir is one of the most beautiful, romantic and preserved cities in the Russian Federation. Vladimir is not only a city, but an open-air museum. This unique, historical and cultural city was built in the year 990, and it is considered to be one of the most ancient and beautiful cities in Russia. It has a very advantageous geographical position, settled in the hills only 180 km from the capital of Russia, Moscow. For only 10$ and 2 hours’ travel, and you are in Moscow. There are other large cities nearby such as Nizhny Novgorod, St. Petersburg and the unique, ancient city of Suzdal. Vladimir is also the beginning of the popular tourist route, the ‘Golden Ring’. The atmosphere and people of Vladimir will leave a lasting impression.
– Candidates must be natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
– Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred);
– From 1 year EFL teaching experience, preferably in Europe.
please send us your CV to email@example.com or apply now.