Teach English in Russia
START DATE: February 2013
SALARY: – A teacher’s monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
– 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
– Full in-house academic support.
Please take into consideration that the salary on its own is only a part of the remuneration package. The school provides the following free of charge:
1. Good quality shared accommodation very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills.
2. Full visa support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for insurance purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
4. Unlimited metro travel card (which covers all expenses within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable flight allowance.
6. Paid induction period.
7. Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your career but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
8. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
9. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
– Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
– Hold a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity TESOL etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred);
– Between 1 and 2 years’ EFL teaching experience in Europe.