Teach English in Russia
START DATE: February 2013
SALARY: 30 000 rubles (approx $1000)
– 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
– Full in-house academic support.
– A teacher’s monthly salary from 30 000 rubles (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
– Candidates be natives from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand;
– Hold a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity TESOL etc);
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred);
– Between 1 and 2 years’ EFL teaching experience in Europe.