Teach English in Saudi Arabia
SALARY: Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-58.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students in Saudi Arabia
• Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students
• Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-58.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) available immediately
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the contract
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days for every 12 months paid at the end of the contract; in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
• Candidates must be native speakers of English
• Minimum of TWO (2) years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English,
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted
If you meet the minimum qualifications, contact us today. Please submit CV/Resume, copies of credentials, and ESL certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications will be considered.