Teach English in Russia
START DATE: 16 September 2013
SALARY: 60 000 rubles per month
OFK-Stolitsa (Moscow) is now recruiting native English-speaking teachers from English-speaking countries including the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, the U.S.A., Australia, New Zealand and Canada for the academic year starting in September 2013.
OFK-Stolitsa is a reputable and highly respected language center.
OFK-Stolitsa is well-known language center in Moscow, operating in Moscow state schools and kindergartens, providing English language courses for children and adults, and carrying out contracts with Russian and foreign companies.
It is a member of RBCC (Russo-British Chamber of Commerce), is supported by the British Council, and is authorized by the Department of Education of Moscow.
We believe in teamwork and professional development and therefore provides ample professional support in congenial surroundings. This involves networking with teachers via regular email and phone contact, induction on arrival, training courses followed by weekly instruction sessions with programme methodologist. Teacher quality control is of utmost importance at our company.
Our cultural programme includes home visits, entertainment and cultural trips. As needed, we participate in school meetings, parents’ meetings and student Olympiads (including training).
EFL Teachers – Full time teacher at the secondary school
• A full-time 5-day workweek (Monday-Friday)
• Number of academic (teaching) hours per day – from 5 to 7 (45-50 minutes per academic hour)
• Number of academic (teaching) hours per week – 30
• Fixed monthly salary – 60 000 rubles per month
• Contract start date – 16 September 2013
• Contract end date – 16 May 2014
• Paid mini holidays (all midterm breaks and national holidays during the school year – see attached timetable)
• Paid maxi holiday (22 December 2013 – 15 January 2014)
• Accommodation provided in 2-room flat (if two teachers sharing) or 4-room flat (if 3 teachers sharing)
• Air ticket refund provided at the end of May/June at the rate of 10 000 rubles
• Accident insurance provided
• Ticket (train or plane) to Latvia provided after 90 days to arrange yearly visa
• Visa support letter (invitation) provided
• Obligatory teacher training seminars on a weekly basis
• Non-attendance at work deducted from salary on a daily pay rate basis
Teachers applying for this position must provide:
* CELTA or TEFL certificate
* University degree
* Two reference letters from their previous educational organization
Contact: Irina Kulagina – skype ira-kulagina tel. +7 495 781 54 76