Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Immediate
SALARY: USD (3300 – 3800)
• Curriculum Development
• 25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors major in Teaching of English as a Foreign Language OR Bachelors major in Teaching of English as a Second Language
BA major in English Literature / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL (120 Hours)
3: Must have At Least 4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 27-55
5. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Experience/Reference Letters
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson