Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Immediate Start
SALARY: Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary – USD (3300 – 3800)
Position Available: Native Male ESL Instructors (Multiple Positions)
Job Location: Al-Khobar – Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Direct / 1-2 Years Renewable
Start Date: Immediate
• Curriculum Development
• 25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary – USD (3300 – 3800)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite
TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors major in Teaching of English as a Foreign Language OR Bachelors major in Teaching of English as a Second Language
BA major in English Literature / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL (120 Hours)
3: Must have At Least 4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 27-55
5. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
(High Preference for Masters)
Documents To Apply
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Experience/Reference Letters
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype or telephone 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.