Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: October 2012
SALARY: Competitive Basic Salary – USD (3000 – 3800)
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation Of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation Of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework And Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration And Marking Of Placement, Progress And Achievement Tests.
• Assessment And Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development Of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings Or Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With The Running Of Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full And Active Part In The Life Of The University/Organization
• Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Airconditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided /Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Coverage
• Pocket money provided upon arrival if Needed
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Free Shopping Trips 2 Days a Week
• Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
• Visa & Sponsorship Paid
Documents To Apply
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Experience/Reference Letters
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers Of English
2.1: Must Have BA in English / TESOL or in any field plus CELTA / TESOL / DELTA
3: Must have t Least 5 Years Relevant Teaching Experience and should have references/employment certificates
4. When applying please mention your age (Maximum age 59), citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.