Teach English in UAE
CITY: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
SALARY: AED 11,000 to AED 13,000 – Basic
The Arabian Gulf has been for years one of the most financially rewarding destinations for English language teachers in the world inAdavnce is a leading regional EFL job placement company.
Whether you are looking for a short term teaching job or wish to embark on an exciting career in education in the Arabian Gulf, we would love to be of help.
Through our relentless pursuit of excellence, we succeeded in securing long lasting relationships with some of the most prestigious educational institutions in the area. We offer teaching jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Gulf. Our business partners include universities, colleges and corporate clients.
In such a wide range of diverse teaching environments, we are confident; we have a job for YOU
Once you and our client agree on the terms of the contract, we assist you with arranging of the following:
1) necessary visa(s) – by referring you to our trusted specialized partners
2) flight to you destination
3) transportation from the airport
This teaching position at an established Saudi university is available for candidates holding MA and BA degrees from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses) in addition to return ticket from the aforementioned destinations.
Private, modern college in Kuwait is seeking qualified teachers for the academic year 2014. Candidates must hold degrees in English language teaching (MA preferred) from the main English speaking countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa). Top salary and many benefits.
A renowned Saudi university is seeking qualified female teacher (MA or BA in any subject in English) for the upcoming spring-summer session. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket.
A High-Tech Saudi university is seeking postgraduate personnel at the faculties of Computer Studies, preferably females, IT and Computer Engineering. Phd degrees in respective fields are a must. Excellent tax-free salary plus many benefits.
Medical academics required to lead the team at the department of nursing studies at a renowned Saudi university in the country’s Eastern Province (Dammam).
Faculty in Business College : A renowned Saudi technical university is seeking teaching personnel for the following faculties: Accounting, Finance, Management Info. Systems, Economic, International Business /Marketing, Human Resource Mgt. Top tax free salaries plus many benefits (minimum PhD degree).
Positions #1 Saudi Arabia
A renowned Saudi university is seeking qualified male and female teachers for the upcoming spring-summer session. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket. Ref: 001287
Applicants will have either a BA or MA (MA preferred) in any discipline plus a TEFL, ESL, Delta or Celta qualification – or equivalent – TELF/Celta/Delta etc training should be at least 100 hours course
1. The average starting salaries are $37 000 to $39 000 per annum and there is a 5% raise every year henceforth
2. There is a one-month vacation fully paid with return ticket home. This is a government regulation so even if you want to spend a month in India, you have to go there via Canada as your employer can only buy you a ticket home. You may succeed though at exchanging your fair with the airlines.
3. Your contract includes your return ticket (you fly to KSA and back) at the employer’s cost
4. Your contract includes accommodation in a compound or a hotel. You may opt to live in your own apartment and then you will receive an amount equivalent to a three-month salary. Some candidates choose this option, however, unless you’ve been with the company a while, you will have the 3-month salary housing allowance reimbursed on a monthly basis, while your landlord will require at least a 6-month rent advance.
5. Your contract includes transportation to school and back every day. If the compound is far from shopping centers, you may have a van take you there once or twice a week.
6. You have full coverage insurance (dental, glasses, etc. but not birth).
7. You are entitled to bring your family here and you will receive a school allowance for your children (up to 30 000 SAR) which will allow you to place your children in good American or English language school.
8. There are many more benefits to the ones above. Please, apply today to enjoy the benefits of this life-changing opportunity.
Positions #2 United Arab Emirates
Position Name: English Teacher
Location UAE (any of the 7 cities of UAE, to be decided after the interviews)
No to be Recruited 70
Reporting to the Principal, English teacher is to teach English to national male & female students who need a solid foundation in English which they will use to develop their vocational skills. The incumbent is responsible to assess students’ performance with the aim of helping students develop the linguistic ability to function effectively in an international environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
* To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
* Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Salary Structure (per month):
AED 11,000 to AED 13,000 – Basic
AED 7,000 to AED 11,600 – Housing
Children Education Allowance (as per standard scales), medical insurance + air tickets (self + 1 dependent) + relocation allowance.
Bachelor’s degree in English language and literature / linguistics/ applied linguistics.
CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
IELTS score of min 7.
Excellent oral and written English essential.
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at a middle or high school level.
Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
Reports to the Principal
Excellent written and communication skills are required in English.
* Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
* Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across the Organization.
* Commitment to student-centered, project based learning.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
* Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology developments.
Kindly send your CV with below requested documents and also fill in the information below and send at firstname.lastname@example.org and send CC to email@example.com
1. Attached resume (CV)
2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
CANDIDATE NAME :_______________________________________________
POSITION APPLIED :_______________________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH :__________________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS :________________________________________________
CURRENT POSITION :______________________________________________
CURRENT LOCATION :_____________________________________________
TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE:_______________________________________
NOTICE PERIOD :__________________________________________________
CURRENT SALARY :_______________________________________________