Teach English in Chile
CITY: Santiago and Antofagasta
START DATE: Start full-time or part-time in May, June, and early July.
We are a Santiago-based language consulting firm with a multi-national clientele. We are ISO 9001 certified which demonstrates our commitment to quality teaching. We have openings in Santiago and Antofagasta to start full-time or part-time in May, June, and early July.
* work visa
* Spanish-English course exchange program
* travel stipend for getting around Santiago or for travelling outside of the city
* travel bonus upon contract completion with full- time contracts
We are currently seeking teachers who:
* are Native English speakers or have an ALTE 4 or higher level of English (TOEIC 945)
* have a CELTA or TEFL certification or degree in ESL or Applied Linguistics
* have a University degree
* have a minimum of 1 year full-time classroom ESL experience preferably with adults
If you would like further information about openings throughout the year, please send a resume and information about when you would be available for work and for how long you would like to stay in Chile to email@example.com. Please do not contact us unless you have all the requisites mentioned above.