Net salary (tax-free) of 960 Omani Rials(RO1=? 1.59)
We are looking for 8 Native English Teachers for Oman with the following degree:
Degree in English, translation, Linguistics or Education, TESOL, or related fields.
Program:General Foundation Programs
Job Title:English Instructor
Contract:Single-Based One Year (Renewable)
Job start: Asap
• Bachelor Degree
• Professional Teaching Certificate (e.g., C(D)ELTA, TESOL, TEFL or equivalent)
• Minimum of 2 years of a teaching experience in a college/university (with a formal proof on letterhead) in the form of a service certificate/reference/recommendation letter
• Native competency in English
Salary & Benefits
• Net salary (tax-free) of 960 Omani Rials(RO1=? 1.59).
• Annual paid leave of (45) days for each one completed contractual year of service
• Return air-ticket (economy class) to-fromport of origin.
• Medical Insurance scheme, excluding dental treatment and spectacles.
• Transportation from home to university campus and reverse.
• An end of service gratuity to be paid at the end of service.
• 25 contact hours/week.
• A candidate must stay on a 3-month probation period from the date of hire.
• A candidate must refrain from undertaking any other employment, paid/unpaid, or part/full-time, while employed by the company.
• The employment contract shall be governed by the Oman Labour Law
**Yes free fully furnished accommodation is provided:
Independent (non-shared) flat (1 0r 2 bedroom flat)
A new building for the staff only
each flat has : a bedroom supplied with a bed, pillows,
mattress, sheets (pillow & spread); a kitchen with a gas cooker, microwave,
kettle, fridge, dishes, pots, etc.; a sitting room with TV, Satellite dish,
sofa set, and a dinning table with 4 chairs; and bathroom with a washing
machine; all rooms are air-conditioned.
*Please email your updated resume with recent photo and scan of your passport, degree/diploma, teaching certificate and available reference letter/s.
send to: email@example.com
We look forward to your response.