Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Starting at upcoming Spring-Summer session
SALARY: $37 000 to $39 000 per annum
Native English Teachers Required For Saudi Arabia & UAE With Great Salary $37 000 to $39 000 annual
This teaching position at an established Saudi university is available for candidates holding MA and BA degrees from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa. Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses) in addition to return ticket from the aforementioned destinations.
Excellent tax free salary plus many benefits (free modern compound accommodation for singles and families, free local transportation, full medical insurance including dental and glasses, mobile phone and laptop computer) in addition to a return ticket.
1. The average starting salaries are $37 000 to $39 000 per annum and there is a 5% raise every year henceforth
2. There is a one-month vacation fully paid with return ticket home. This is a government regulation so even if you want to spend a month in India, you have to go there via Canada as your employer can only buy you a ticket home. You may succeed though at exchanging your fair with the airlines.
3. Your contract includes your return ticket (you fly to KSA and back) at the employer’s cost
4. Your contract includes accommodation in a compound or a hotel. You may opt to live in your own apartment and then you will receive an amount equivalent to a three-month salary. Some candidates choose this option, however, unless you’ve been with the company a while, you will have the 3-month salary housing allowance reimbursed on a monthly basis, while your landlord will require at least a 6-month rent advance.
5. Your contract includes transportation to school and back every day. If the compound is far from shopping centers, you may have a van take you there once or twice a week.
6. You have full coverage insurance (dental, glasses, etc. but not birth).
7. You are entitled to bring your family here and you will receive a school allowance for your children (up to 30 000 SAR) which will allow you to place your children in good American or English language school.
8. There are many more benefits to the ones above. Please, apply today to enjoy the benefits of this life-changing opportunity.
Applicants will have either a BA or MA (MA preferred) in any discipline plus a TEFL, ESL, Delta or Celta qualification – or equivalent – TELF/Celta/Delta etc training should be at least 100 hours course
Kindly send your CV with below requested documents and also fill in the information below and send at email@example.com
1. Attached resume (CV)
2. Copies of your degrees and relevant diplomas and/or certificates
3. A copy of your passport (first page only to confirm your nationality)
4. Letters of reference (optional at this stage)
CANDIDATE NAME :_______________________________________________
POSITION APPLIED :_______________________________________________
DATE OF BIRTH :__________________________________________________
MARITAL STATUS :________________________________________________
CURRENT POSITION :______________________________________________
CURRENT LOCATION :_____________________________________________
TOTAL YEARS EXPERIENCE:_______________________________________
NOTICE PERIOD :__________________________________________________
CURRENT SALARY :_______________________________________________
Belgrave Business Centre,
45 Frederick Street
Edinburgh, Scotland EH2 1EP