Teach English in Russia
START DATE: September, 2013
SALARY: Competitive salary of $2000 – $2400 USD/month depending on experience
We are now looking for Native English teachers to join us in Moscow, Russia for September, 2013
This position involves a lot of work with young children in a kindergarten as well as one on one lessons with school children of all ages and some adults. Therefore, you should really enjoy teaching kids and have some related experience.
The contract runs from September, 2013 (various start dates possible) to May 2014, with possible summer work. Teachers usually work 20 – 30 teaching hours per week (maximum 30 but usually around 25 hours/week)
Successful applicants will receive:
• Competitive salary of $2000 – $2400 USD/month depending on experience
• Full Russian visa handling and support paid for by the company
• Company subsidized housing (with 2 other teachers)
• We will meet you in the airport, help you get settled in the apartment, show you around Moscow, how to use the metro, etc.
• Access to teaching materials prepared by other teachers as well as training and guidance by one of our managers or other native teacher
• Free internet, printer, materials you may need for lessons
Note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow
The ideal candidate must:
• be a native speakers from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• have at least 1 year of English teaching experience
• be a fun, motivated, and energetic person to work with kids
• have a minimum of an undergraduate/ bachelors degree in any subject
Please apply with your resume and be ready for a Skype interview to tell us more about yourself and for us to answer any questions you may have about teaching and living in Moscow, Russia.
Email – email@example.com