Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: January 2014.
Conditions and Benefits for all posts:
– 12 months contract including a 3 months’ probation period.
– Working as a Full-timer (straight 8 hour shift or an 8 hour split shift).
– Priority to those who have transferable residence permits (non-Saudi residents).
– Can be registered for social insurance (for Saudis).
– Monthly salary: Can be discussed upon interview.
– Tickets: For Employee, spouse and 2 children (for non-Saudis).
– Medical insurance: For Employee, spouse and 2 children (for non-Saudis)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (English literature is preferred)/ Holders of CELTA or TEFL.
Experience: 3-5 years (In the field of English Education).
Personal: Must be sociable, patient, creative, energetic, and able to work exceptionally well within a team
send their CVs and a passport photo with the Ref # of the vacancy to: email@example.com