Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Bangkok and Suratthani
SALARY: Monthly Salary of 40,000Baht
Learning Network provides education services to teachers, businesses, young and adult learners in Surat Thani, South Thailand. Learning Network requires native English teachers to join our happily placed team. Surat Thani is perfectly located as regards to the South of Thailand. Enjoy a real Thai experience living in Surat Thani with all the desired restaurants and shops, then take the opportunity to travel in any direction and end up in a place of beauty; ranging from beautiful beaches to amazing jungles and waterfalls.
Contract of Employment Offer
Teaching English to executives and teams to communicate; and as a personal assistant to the Managing Director, dealing with communication, coordinating and other tasks as assigned.
• Full Time Contract Duration: 1 year
• Monthly Salary of 40,000Baht
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000B per month
• Accident insurance
• Global TESOL specialization in business course provided
• Location: Bangkok (occasionally Suratthani)
• Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
• Days off (Sat – Sun), public holidays and annual leave
• Male with at least 8 years experience in a working environment
• Bachelors Degree or higher
• American, Canadian, British, Australian or New Zealander, holding a valid passport.
• TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualified
• Experience in coordinating, documenting and lecturing in English to foreign speakers.
• Good relation skills
To apply for a position at our school please answer the following questions along with a cover letter and resume with a recent photograph to
If successful in your application we will send you details of your preferred positions and a scheduled SKYPE (Preferred) or telephone interview time.
POSITION TYPE (weekday or weekend):
1. Please state in preferred order (3 Max) the position/s you are applying for. (I.e. position 4, position 16 and position 10) in order of preference
2. What made you decide to become a TEFL/ESL teacher?
3. What qualities do you feel you posses to be successful in the position you are applying for?
4. How do you feel this position will help you in your future career goals?
5. Please state a convenient day and time (Thai Time) to call for a SKYPE/Telephone interview.
For further details on our school please visit www.tls.ac.th