Teach English in Spain
START DATE: second week of September 2013
SALARY: Salary 600€-1200€
Kedaro International is a private language school located in the south of Spain (bordering with Portugal and Seville). We work with both children and adults from Spain and also teach Spanish to people from other nationalities.
* to teach different groups of different levels and ages.
* to prepare a weekly detailed lesson plan (the coordinator would give you some support)
* to organize and to prepare school holidays and events (Carnival, Halloween etc)
* to attend trainings and meetings
It would be a plus…
* Teaching experience
* Artistic capacities
* Creativity and communicative skills
The candidate would need to attend the training before the beginning of the school year (second week of September 2013)
* Salary 600€-1200€ (12-24 teaching hours) + trainings and meetings
* Friendly team and good working environment
* Academic support
* Special offers for Spanish Intensive Courses
We are looking for motivated qualified flexible teachers who will participate actively in the life of our school.
To apply for the positions you MUST meet the following requirements:
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree (any subject but must be from an accredited university)
Send your CV, cover letter and recent photo to:
Juan José Domínguez, firstname.lastname@example.org