Teach English in Singapore
CITY: 3 Locations (Marine Parade, Kovan City and Bedok)
START DATE: March / April, 2013
SALARY: A monthly salary of SGD$3,000 to SGD$4,000
BrainFit Classroom, Singapore’s first English learning centre incorporating brain fitness training, is currently seeking qualified and committed English native speakers to teach English in Singapore. We currently have 4 centres located around the island.
You will be teaching reading & literacy skills through worksheets and English online software programmes. Core areas include phonics, reading, spelling, grammar, comprehension and composition. There will also be a short session on developing brain fitness through interactive games & activities.
* You will be teaching children aged between 5 years to 15 years old.
* The lesson plans have been set (aligned with the Ministry of Education)
* Training on our teaching methodology will be given.
* Monitor progress of students and provide feedback to parents
* Each lesson is 1 ½ hrs long and will have a maximum of 8 children per class.
* Length of commitment: Two-year contract
—Compensation & Benefits—
* A monthly salary of SGD$3,000 to SGD$4,000 (depending on qualifications) upon completion of 3-month probation period.
* Eighteen days annual leave
* Five-day work week including Saturdays & Sundays (weekends are our busiest periods)
* Two consecutive days off (Monday & Tuesday)
* Bonus upon completion of contract (based on performance)
* All applicants must be Degree-qualified native speakers of English
* Possess at least a Degree qualification preferably in English/ Education/ Teaching/ Early Childhood.
* Candidates with relevant teaching experience and other Degree-level qualifications (e,g, Arts / Humanities etc.) with a CELTA/TEFL/TESOL qualification will be also considered.
* Interested candidates are to submit their detailed resume with a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Interviews will be conducted via SKYPE.