Teach English in Saudi Arabia
SALARY: US$ 30,000 – 55,000 taxfree salary
WISE TEACHING, in liaison with THE ARABIAN EDUCATION AND TRAINING GROUP in RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA is currently recruiting ESL instructors (male & female) to join their teaching teams at Universities/Colleges, Educational Institutions in the private/public sector, corporate projects and at their Al Faisal International Academy, in Riyadh at on various other locations in the Kingdom. NATIVE SPEAKERS ONLY.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
– one year renewable contract, single status
– US$ 30,000 – 55,000 taxfree salary p/a
– prepaid flights
– furnished accommodation + utilities
– class A medical insurance
– transportation to and from work
– approx. 8 weeks paid vacation(2 + 2 + 4)
– visa expenses paid for or reimbursed
– US$ 260 cash advance on arrival
– laptop and cellphone provided
– reduced membership fee gym at AETG HQ
– BA degree + a 120 hours’ tefl/tesol/CELTA certificate (NOT online) + at least one year of fulltime classroom experience in a salaried position. Experience in the ME a definite plus.
We’d like you to be:
– culturally sensitive
– flexible and patient
– creative in planning/delivering lessons to young adults
– able to build a good rapport with your students
– able to adapt to a different climate, in more than one sense
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV (no other documents yet) to Edwin Wise – firstname.lastname@example.org (edwin_wise @ yahoo.com) and potentially suitable candidates will receive an application form and extensive information doc.
A Skype video interview is part of the application procedure.