Teach English in Japan
START DATE: Late December 1st, 2012
SALARY: 270,000 yen /month, 5000 yen /month for health insurance costs
Term: 1-year contract (Renewable)
– Approximately 4 weeks paid vacation per year (2 weeks at Christmas time).
– Accommodation arranged by the company (individual apartments) 51,600 yen per month. Basics provided – futon, refrigerator, washing machine.
– We arrange necessities such as work visa, foreign resident’s card, bank account, national health insurance, etc., and can assist with other matters.
– Beautiful surroundings close to Mt. Fuji, accessible to Tokyo via train
Requirements: University degree and TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification. Teaching experience preferred but not required.
We need some documents;
1. Copy of the passport(& photo)
2. Copy of your University certificate
3. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification
4. Skye ID