Teach English in Thailand
CITY: Chiang Mai
150 English Speakers needed for Government approved English projects in Chiang Mai, Thailand
We’re a Thailand Government Approved Non Profit Education Foundation with a social mandate to address the English fluency problem in Thailand. We developed a 30 and 90 day English Teacher Internship that includes a 120 Hr. TESOL Accreditation by the Illinois Department of Education.
Get 30 to 100 hrs real classroom experience. You’ll learn to teach at our Foundation’s ‘Free English for Thais’ Community Projects just like many of our interns have.
Unique Aspects of our Internship:
* Help very motivated children learn English so they too can have a better life in Thailand
* (1) One to (3) Three MONTHS of Teaching Experience
* All the Legal Work and the Sponsorship for your Visa
* 2 Meals a Day – WIFI – Comfortable Accommodations
* 120hr TESOL Accreditation
* Letter documenting your service to the people of Thailand, signed by the President of the Foundation
* Airport Pick up
* Job assistance throughout SE
Our TESOL Internship is by far your best option to teaching English with confidence through real experience. Assuring a comfortable adjustment to living and working in Thailand.
Native English Speakers (No Teaching experience needed)
While space lasts – contact us- http://www.penniesforpapa.org