Teach English in Japan
START DATE: Feb. or March in 2013.
SALARY: Wage of 250000 JPY per month (before tax and social insurance)
AB. Enterprise is a private school teaching English along with other subjects to a wide range of students.
We are looking for a native English speaker for an English teaching position.
The successful candidate is to start working from Feb. or March in 2013.
Job description and requirements:
– in charge of kids/young student classes, adult classes, company classes and classes for the elderly
– possibly helping the translation division by proofreading documents
– part-time employment is possible, if your current visa conditions permit (please ask for the working conditions)
Benefits and conditions:
– wage of 250000 JPY per month (before tax and social insurance)
– based on a renewable one-year contract
– covered by the national health and pension insurance
– maximum working hours of 35 hours per week
– 10 days of paid leave annually (some of which will be used collectively on agreed dates)
– flight reimbursement if not from our city (subject to conditions)
– a car for business and private use without a rental charge (subject to conditions)
– free accommodation arrangement
– needs to be a native English speaker
– a university degree is required for a full-timer
– teaching experiences highly valued, but not mandatory
– driving licence required to move between class locations
If you are interested in this position or have any questions, please contact us by email.
The email address: