Teach English in Saudi Arabia
CITY: All Over Saudi Arabia
START DATE: Immediately
SALARY: Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary
* To teach prescribed ESL curriculum to adults and in specific situations to
young adult learners.
* To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and
* To assist in providing periodic assessment, skill acquisition evaluation
examinations, and Preparation of test result reports for their assigned
* To assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
* To assist and manage, where asked, with social activities for students and
* To maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines established in the academic policies of the institution.
•Full furnished accommodation and transport package.
•Paid public holidays.
•Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin.
•Class “A“ medical insurance.
•Varied performance awards and additional incentives.
• Native speaker of English.
• BA in applied linguistics, TESOL/CELTA
e.g. Lexicography – Psychology – Reading – Orthography. English Language Teaching – ESL
• Education – Teaching English as a Second Language
•BA in non-related fields will NOT be considered.
• MA in any field, preference will be given to degrees in TESOL/CELTA, English language education, linguistics, etc.
• BSc – English Language
• Online degrees will NOT be considered.
• 120 hours ESL certification (or relevant degree) is mandatory for applicants who have non- related MA or PHD degrees.
• ESL teaching experience of at least one year.
• Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia.
• Visas are not available for family members at this time but could be arranged after 3 months of employment.