Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: August, 2013
SALARY: Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary (from 10,000 to 13,000 S.A.R) per month
Start Date: August 2013
Location: Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia
* To teach prescribed ESL curriculum to adults and in specific situations to young adult learners.
* To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and student data.
* To assist in providing periodic assessment, skill acquisition evaluation examinations, and Preparation of test result reports for their assigned classes.
* To assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
* To assist and manage, where asked, with social activities for students and extracurricular assignments.
* To maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines established in the academic policies of the institution.
Salary & Benefits:
•Highly competitive, tax-free monthly salary (from 10,000 to 13,000 S.A.R) per month
•Full furnished accommodation and transport package.
•Paid public holidays.
•Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin.
•Class “A“ medical insurance.
•Varied performance awards and additional incentives.
• Native speaker of English.
• BA in applied linguistics, TESOL/CELTA
e.g. Lexicography – Psychology – Reading – Orthography. English Language
Teaching – ESL
• Education – Teaching English as a Second Language
• BA in non-related fields will NOT be considered.
• MA in any field, preference will be given to degrees in TESOL/CELTA, English language education, linguistics, etc.
• BSc – English Language
• 120 hours ESL certification (or relevant degree) is mandatory for applicants who have non- related MA or PHD degrees.
• ESL teaching experience of at least one year.
• Must be willing to work anywhere in Saudi Arabia.
• Visas are not available for family members at this time but could be arranged after 3 months of employment.
Please send your Resume, copy of Diplomas, and Recent Photo – email@example.com