Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY: USD (3400 – 3800)
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary – USD (3400 – 3800)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite
TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English
(New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors in Teaching of English as a Foreign Language OR Bachelors in Teaching of
English as a Second Language
BA in English Literature / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL /TESOL
3: Must have At Least 4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience
4. Age should be between 28-57
5. Immediately Available
5. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
Interested candidates MUST fill in the information below and email along with your CV at email@example.com / dr_naseer212 @ yahoo.com
CANDIDATE NAME :
POSITION APPLIED :
DATE OF BIRTH :
MARITAL STATUS :
CURRENT POSITION :
CURRENT LOCATION :
Total Experience :
NOTICE PERIOD :
CURRENT SALARY :
The Recruitment Team
ARABIAN EDUCATION AND TRAINING GROUP
King Fahed District Imam Saud Ibn Abdulaziz Road
Next to the Handicapped Children’s Association
P. O. Box 10202
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia