Teach English in Korea
START DATE: December 1st 2012
SALARY: 2.0-2.4 million won (depending on experience)
Guro YBM Language Institute is searching for dynamic and professional instructors to join their team of instructors in Seoul, Daegu, and Busan. Korea’s #1 EFL organization for the last eleven years running, YBM is Korea’s premier provider of English language content and services. Instructors for adult EFL programs are offered contracts whose conditions are 100 % guaranteed and supported by a company whose reputation is second to none. Working with native-speaking English academic supervisors, instructors are provided with complete support and assistance to help students meet their language development goals.
Base salary up to 2.4 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
To apply for the above positions, email the following documents to the Senior Teacher at YBM Guro at firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Cover letter & resume (including contact information, educational/employment history, and employment references).
2. Scanned copies of your passport information page, apostilled federal-level criminal record check**, and apostilled university diploma (regardless of current visa status, for Ministry of Education registration).
3. Scanned copy (front and back) of Alien Registration Card, if currently residing in Korea
4. Recent photo.
5. Indication of preferred starting dates and locations (see above listings).
No interviews will be scheduled unless all the documents are submitted.