Teach English in Russia
START DATE: August, 2013
SALARY: 30000 rubles/month net (approx $1000)
Native English EFL teachers in MOSCOW for teaching General/Business/Legal English and Exams
Windsor English Language School is looking for native speaker EFL teachers in Moscow starting in August-October 2013
Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, medicine and IT. Along with this, we have Content-based courses in Business and PR and English Club.
IELTS is the world’s leading test of English for higher education and migration. Over one million people take IELTS every year, and this number is growing rapidly. More than 6,000 universities, government bodies and professional organizations accept IELTS scores. There is a growing demand for IELTS preparation services in our school, which will give you an opportunity to develop as an IELTS teacher. If you have an experience of teaching IELTS, you can apply for a position of IELTS examiner which will be a great step in your career.
Our school became an IELTS Pretesting Center over a year ago and now we are an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.
– 9/12 month contract with full academic support.
– A teacher’s monthly salary from 30 000 rubles net (approx $1000) for 26 academic hours a week or 36 000 net (approx $1200) for 30 academic hours a week. There is a possibility to have some extra hours during a week or on weekends for attractive remuneration: if you take 4-6 extra hours a week you will make 500-600 USD per month.
Please take into consideration that the salary on its own is only a part of the remuneration package. The school provides the following free of charge:
1. Good quality shared ACCOMMODATION very close to a metro station. There is a free repair and replacement service. All utility bills are paid for except for telephone bills. An accommodation allowance is an option and can be discussed.
2. Full VISA support during the contract.
3. A free medical card is provided for INSURANCE purposes throughout the teacher’s employment.
4. Metro TRAVEL card (which covers trips within Moscow and its suburbs). All branches are situated on, or near metro line.
5. Reasonable FLIGHT ALLOWANCE.
6. AIRPORT TRANSFER upon arrival.
7. Paid INDUCTION period.
8. Academic support (including in-house TRAINING, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers). Teachers with sufficient experience will be encouraged to undertake the IELTS Examiner Training. Being an IELTS examiner is not only a step forward in your CAREER but also an opportunity to earn money and travel all over Russia and Ukraine.
9. Free Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher.
10. Free Internet access in the school; free coffee and tea.
– Candidates must be natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
– Hold a certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity TESOL etc).
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred).
– From 1 year EFL teaching, preferably experience in Europe.
More vacancies and information about our school you can find on our web-site: www.windsor.ru/eng/tefl.
If you are interested in applying please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here: http://www.windsor.ru/eng/online/.
We look forward to hearing from you.