Teach English in Turkey
START DATE: February 2013
SALARY: Competitive salary
METU Development Foundation Schools are seeking a qualified, native-speaker EFL teachers for 3 full-time primary school position at the schools’ local branches (Denizli / Kayseri / Mersin) to start immediately. And 1 full-time teacher to start in February 2013 in Denizli.
Job Description: Teaching English as a foreign language to very young learners.
We offer the following:
• Competitive salary
• Assistance with housing
• Residence permit and work visa
• Round trip airfare (for applicants arriving from another country)
• Airport transfer
• Transportation to and from work
• Nine weeks of paid vacation (approximately)
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in education or another relevant discipline)
• Valid teaching qualification (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL, TESOL, PGCE, etc.)
• Minimum 2 years of K-12 teaching experience (of which at least a year should be with primary school students)
• Computer literacy
• Good communication and team work skills
• Good work ethic
Please email CV to :- firstname.lastname@example.org clearly outlining the job you are applying for.
Any Questions? Feel free to get in touch – 0044 7923852087