Teach English in Saudi Arabia
START DATE: after Christmas and later on in the Academic Year 2013/14
SALARY: US$ 30,000 – 55,000 pa, tax free
– one year renewable contract, single status
– salary range US$ 30,000 – 55,000 pa, tax free
– prepaid flight to Riyadh, flight at the end of contract paid for
– rent free single accommodation, utilities paid for
– transport to and from work provided
– class A medical insurance
– visa expenses paid for or reimbursed
– US$ 250 cash advance on arrival
– cell phone and laptop provided
– NATIVE SPEAKER, citizen from the UK/US/AUS/NZ/SA/EIRE
– BA in a related field. MA preferred.
– unrelated degrees must be supported by a 120 hour tefl/tesol/CELTA, not
– one year’s fulltime experience as a teacher in a salaried position, on a
– middle east experience is a plus
– max. age 55
In addition to this you should be:
– culturally sensitive
– able to build a good rapport with your students(male young adults)
– patient and have a sense of humour
– able to adjust to a different climate than the one you are used to, in more
than one sense.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your updated CV, NO other documents, to email@example.com,(edwin_wise @ yahoo.com) a short cover will be appreciated, but no autobiographies please.
Potentially suitable applicants will receive further info and an application form. Applications which do not meet the requirements above will not be acknowledged, sorry.