Teach English in Saudi Arabia
SALARY: Basic salaries start at $42,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications
Basic salaries start at $42,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications. Other benefits include:
* Annual service bonus
* Overseas Pay Differential
* Cell phone allowance
* Single apartment accommodations and transportation provided for unaccompanied personnel
* Comprehensive health insurance
* 401k matching contributions
* Annual return round-trip air fare to US home of record
* 4 weeks of paid vacation plus Saudi national holidays
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA – To qualify for the positions you MUST meet the following client requirements:
* Male, American Native English speaker with a North American dialect
* Hold an American passport
* Meet one of the three following education/experience thresholds
1) Hold a Masters degree (or doctorate) in Teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Second Language (ESL)/English as a Foreign Language (EFL)/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)/Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)/(Applied) Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages and more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
2) Hold a Bachelors degree in Teaching English as a Second Language/ESL/ EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ (Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
3) Hold any undergraduate degree and 24 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate courses equivalent to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL
/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
To apply, please email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org