Teach English in Saudi Arabia
SALARY: Basic salaries start at $40,000
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a large team teaching Royal Saudi Air Force maintenance personnel American English. Training will be conducted at the Technical Studies Institute, King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. Numerous positions are available.
Basic salaries start at $40,000 annually depending on experience and qualifications. Other benefits include:
* Annual service bonus
* Overseas Pay Differential
* Cell phone allowance
* Accommodations (single apartments) and transportation provided for unaccompanied personnel
* Comprehensive health insurance
* 401k matching contributions
* Annual return round-trip air fare to US home of record
* 4 weeks of paid vacation plus Saudi national holidays
* 1 year renewable contracts
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA – To qualify for the positions you MUST meet the following client requirements:
* Be a male, American Native English speaker with a North American dialect
* Hold an American passport
* Meet one of the three following education/experience thresholds
1) Hold a Masters degree (or doctorate) in Teaching English as a Second Language/English as a Second Language (ESL)/English as a Foreign Language (EFL)/English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)/Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)/(Applied) Linguistics/English/Foreign Languages and more than one year of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
2) Hold a Bachelors degree in Teaching English As Second Language/ESL/ EFL/ESOL/TESL/TEFL/TESOL/ (Applied) Linguistics/ English/Foreign Languages and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
3) Hold any undergraduate degree and 24 semester hours (or equivalent) of undergraduate courses equivalent to a major in ESL/EFL/ESOL/TESL
/TEFL/TESOL/(Applied) Linguistics and more than five years of professional experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
To apply, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com or call Glenda Mlady at (850) 651-3443.