Teach English in Chile
START DATE: ASAP
GEAD Language Community is an institute that works with various businesses around the metropolitan area providing English classes to their employees.
We have a strong communicative approach and want to recruit professional energetic teachers for the opportunity to work full time with eager students.
1. Teaching business and general English to adults in their workplaces around metropolitan Santiago, Chile
2. Teaching individuals and small group classes (usually no more than 10 students)
3. An hourly pay rate that is competitive with institutes that provide the same service
4. The opportunity to work on a contract with a guaranteed minimum number of hours (60 teaching hours per month)
5. The opportunity to grow and advance within the company in the future
6. Travel to and from Chile as well as housing are not included in this offer
7. A legal contract and assistance in obtaining legal permission and visa to work in Chile
8. The cost of the work visa is the responsibility of the candidate, which varies depending on your country of origin (in the case of US citizens, this is free)
1. University degree
2. TEFL certification
3. At least 1 year’s experience teaching English as a foreign or second language
4. Experience teaching with adults is preferred
5. Experience teaching abroad is preferred
For more information, please check out our website, www.gead.cl or send your CV to Megan McFarland, firstname.lastname@example.org . We hope to hear from you!