Teach English in Russia
START DATE: ASAP
An exclusive private bilingual kindergarten / Children development center in a peaceful countryside close to the north of Moscow has a long-time live-in position for
Pre-school English teacher for children of different ages (3-5y.o.) in a kindergarten setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement programs to teach English as a foreign language to young learners (3, 4-5 y.o.) in a play-based environment. Tailor lessons to meet children’s social, physical, intellectual, creative, cultural and emotional needs.
* Participate in planning and running events in our summer camp for kids 5 to 10 y.o.
* Teach private individual and group lessons of English for children of different ages and adults;
We provide accommodation in a separate house & meals.
Working hours will be around 55 hours per week.
* Flawless English language
* Holds a Bachelor Degree/NVQ CCLD level 3/CACHE diploma Childcare & Development Level 3 / TEFL
* Holds a Bachelor Degree or Equivalent diploma in Childcare & Development / TEFL
* Minimum 2 yrs experience
* First Aid Certificate, Criminal check clearance
* Non-smoker, physically fit, team player
Mrs. Olesya Koydan