A franchised school in Jinhua, Zhejiang requires 3 expat teachers to start in the coming months to expand their current teaching team of 4 teachers. The school has over 300 students aged 4-14 and there are plans to open another branch shortly.
Located less than 3 hours from Shanghai, Jinhua is a popular teaching city for many expats each year. It’s a medium sized city home to many western stores and restaurants.
The school provides teachers with all support and training required and welcome applicants with no previous teaching experience.
Modern teaching facilities such as computers and overhead projectors are provided in every classroom ensuring teaching can make their classes as interactive as possible.
Basic overview of the position.
– Teaching small classes of students aged 3-14 years old.
– Teaching 24 hours per week
– Monthly salary of 7,500 RMB (6000RMB for 2 month probation)
– Free fully furnished private apartment
– 8,000 RMB airfare allowance upon completion
– Visa sponsorship
– Paid holidays
– Overtime pay for additional class time
To apply for this position, please send at least your resume, photo and degree copy using the contact details below.
Due to the high amount of applications, the school can only contact qualified candidates directly.
The Recruit 4 China team
Office: (0086) 0518 86084352 Cell: (0086) 15150931803
Address: Office 1601, Hui Hong Building, Xugou, Lianyungang, Jiangsu, 222042
Recruit 4 China are an expat owned ESL recruitment agency offering reliable jobs in China for teachers. We ensure that when you use our services you can be assured that the job you choose is the right job for you – Completely free of charge.
Requirements for this position
– BA degree preferred but not essential
– TEFL certificate
– Native speaker from UK, USA or Canada only
– Aged 25-45
– Creative, positive and committed to working for at least 12 months.