Teach English in Taiwan
CITY: Northern, Central, and Southern cities in Taiwan
START DATE: February and September 2013.
SALARY: NT$65,000~70,000/month = US$2,000~2,500/month
We are “Teach Taiwan Recruiting Center.” Now, we have Numerous job positions offer in Northern, Central, and Southern cities in Taiwan. It’s urgent and will be starting in February and September 2013.
-Position Type: Full Time
-School Type: Public/Private Elementary and Junior/Senior High Schools
-Job Location: Northern, Central and Southern cities in Taiwan
*General information only which will be varied by schools*
– Age Level: Elementary Schools and Junior/Senior High Schools
– Average number of students in class: 25 students
– Curriculum provided by the school
– Working hours: 8:00AM~16:00PM / Monday – Friday
– Salary: NT$65,000~70,000/month = US$2,000~2,500/month
– Free ROUND TRIP AIR TICKETS
– Housing Stipend: NT$5,000
– Paid vacation / Other Paid national holidays
– BONUSES & Housing ALLOWANCE offered
– Nation laborer insurance and health insurance provided
– Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC) offered
– Native English speakers
– Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Teacher’s Certificate or Substitute Teacher’s License or A.P.R.C.
NOTE: 1. Please leave your SKYPE account for initial interview.
2. Please let us know your “start date.”
Please send us required documents and fill out the information form below for employer’s reference.
2. Education diploma
3. Photocopy of Teacher’s Certificate or Substitute Teaching License
4. Clear Official ID Photo
*Hold a valid passport (at least 6 months)
**Able to stay at least one academic year
l Start Date
l Where you located now
l Teaching preference(K~12)
Teach Taiwan Recruiting Center
Overseas Recruiting Specialist