2.1-2.3million won/ month
Greetings!!! English Teachers Network, one of the leading professional recruiting agencies in Korea, is now seeking for ESL teachers.
*Location: Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do(15 mins from Seoul)
http://en.gimpo.go.kr/eng/index.jsp (city website)
*Starting Date: mid-late May, 2012
* Salary: 2.1~2.3 million won/ month based on experiences and qualification
* Teaching hours: 30 hours/week
* Severance: one month salary after the completion of the contract
* Airfare: Round trip air ticket(one way upfront possible)
* Housing Type: A furnished single studio.(walking distance)
* Health Insurance: 50% provided
* about 2 weeks paid vacations (in addition to national holidays)
*Students: Kindergarten- Elementary
*Working days: Monday through Friday
The location of the school is a young district and quite convenient. There are restaurants, 24HR convenient stores, movie theaters, bars, malls and etc.. Also, the school is very reputable and the director is very open minded and understanding.
Bachelor’s degree in any major
Citizen of one of the following countries:
Australia…………… Canada…………… Ireland…………… New Zealand
South Africa………. United Kingdom .. . United States of America
1. 4 passport-sized photos
2. 1 year valid passport
3. A copy of the bachelors degree with an Apostille Certificate.
4. Criminal Background Record(nationwide) with an Apostille Certificate
5. Applicant’s Health Statement(will be provided)
Please visit our website at http://www.etnkorea.com and submit an online application form
Or email us your Resume (CV) which includes a recent photo, nationality, age, gender, contact information, availability, educational background, and experiences (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
English Teachers Network
Tel. +82-2-716-5627(Jobs) Fax. +82-2-6280-4939
7FL Sam-Hwa B/D Chongno5-Ga, Chongno-Gu, Seoul, Korea 110 – 836